Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I've been slacking! so here's a BUNCH of pictures & stories :)

Let's see! A week & a half ago Kimmie came into town for her birthday! We went to Yama sushi on Tuesday night & then went out on Wednesday night. I was the designated caretaker all night. ha. It was fun though. I'm so glad that she came :)
 Me & Patrish at Yama
Me & Jakey at Yama
 Birthday Girl :)
 Bestfriend.
 La!
Happy Birthday Sis!

Last weekend I went to STG for Kayla & Angie's HC football game! Em, Patrish, & I drove up on Friday afternoon. We went to see Kimmie at Texas Roadhouse & ate dinner there. It was delish!
 Me & Em before dinner
 Pretty Patrish before dinner
La(:

I did a few fun things with my nannying kids this week too! did you know if you write a disney character they will autograph a picture & send it back to you?! So awesome! So Emma wrote a letter to Sleeping Beauty & Zach wrote a letter to the Mad Hatter. Connor just hates doing everything, so of course he didn't write one. lol.
 
The twins' friend Anna Marie had a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese's on Friday too, so I got to take them there. It was surprisingly fun! 
Emma.

So I've been SO unlucky with cars lately. On friday when I was supposed to be leaving work to go to Chrissy's so we could leave for Salt Lake I went outside & my battery was DEAD. I didn't even leave anything on though. So I had to have Chrissy & Dustin pick me up from work & that got us out of Vegas SO late :/ buuttttt the trip was actually super fun. We saw a truck completely ENGULFED in flames on the other side of the 15, so we called 911. That wasn't fun, just crazy. But Chrissy, Dustin & I all saw the same shooting star on the way up. That was pretty cool. We made weird lists. mine is getting pretttyyyy long. haha. Towards the end of the trip everyone was get deliriously tired though. ha. We got to Chad's around 2:45am. Way too late! I slept on the couch upstairs, while Em slept on the floor next to the futon with Dustin & Chrissy. Shoot, that couch was comfortable! So the guys had a flag football game at an unheavenly hour in the morning so when they were getting ready, they tried REALLY hard to be quiet, but i woke up anyway, so I talked to them for a while before their game. Then I went back to sleep for a bit, then they woke everyone up by graciously blasting "How to Love" when they came back to the house. But at least they brought breakfast! :)
Saturday we all got ready, decided to skip going to look at apartments because Chrissy & Em just wanted to have fun. lol. NIIICCEEEE guys. but whatever. we'll just wing it! :) So we started decorating the warehouse, then the guys sent us (now officially called "the golden girls") to get more stuff to decorate and hook up the stereo & whatnot. That took a while, but we got it figured out! Then we went to lunch at Cafe Rio & it was yummmmy! Then it was time to practice the TIme Warp dance (we performed it at the party) and get ready. Can I just tell you that I have never worn that much makeup before?! It was intense, but fun :) here are some pictures from the party!
 Flapper, Hamburgular, Zombie Baseball Player, John Cena!
 She's alright I guess ;)
 Dustin was SO creepy all night.
 Kristie's cute costume! Congrats on your baby girl :D
 See?! Creepy!
 Parker :)
 Zipper face. Chrissy did his makeup SO well!
 Zipperface, Cliff Clayvin, Colby the Hamburgular, & Me (:
 Chad (:
 The Falling Face! :O
 Yeah, I'm not sure.....
 Sean & Cory. Geek & Beagle Boy from Duck Tales!
 Me-"What are you doing?!" Chad-"Just taking a picture of her taking a picture"
Such a nerd. lol
 Mummy, John Cena, Flapper, Cliff(-mustache)

All in all, this was the best weekend I've had since Chrissy's wedding :) It was so fun, I danced all night & took a risk or two ;) & I'm glad I did. It's been so good for me. I just need to move to Salt Lake already! It started snowing there today & i'm jealous! Hopefully we'll go up there one more time before Christmas so we can do fun Christmas stuff! :D

oh this was on the way to lunch. Dustin was upset cause we told him vanilla ice wasn't cool anymore. lol.

& these are my nannying kids in their costumes :)
Luigi, Mario & Princess Peach.
& this is what I wore to the Singles Ward FHE Halloween party :)

 Jenna was a bum & didn't dress up! :/




...UNTIL NEXT TIME!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment