Wednesday, November 30, 2011

changing plans, thanksgiving, & a new start :)

Okay, numero uno thing that has changed. I am not moving to Salt Lake City anymore.. At least not yet. My car is JACKED & is gonna be too expensive to fix. So maybe next fall.. So I'm just going to take sign classes at CSN & stay at my job. Which I'm super happy about. I love my kids, & I would have been SO sad to leave them. 

These are my nannying kids. They're too cute. & kinda excited for Christmas. I may or may not have started playing Christmas music for them like 3 weeks ago.... haha.
This would be my goofy boyfriend (: We have SO much fun together. So far, he's a keeper (;
We decorated my house a little for Christmas last night & started a Christmas puzzle. I might be a little too excited for Christmas... (:

I'm actually pretty glad that I'm not leaving my ward too. I'm just starting to get to know people (:

So I've missed a couple thankful Thursdays, and in light of the recent holiday, I need to catch up. always good to count your blessings! & I have a lot of them!
I'm thankful for my parents. I use this one SO much, but they really just are the best.
I'm so grateful for my best friends Gloria, Emilie, Chrissy, & Kayla. They are so worried about me all the time, and I get annoyed sometimes, but I know they are really just looking out and trying to protect me. We have so much fun together (:
I'm thankful for the Church. I don't know what I was doing before I went?! It's so much fun, there are so many cool people, & it's just so good for me all around. I'm so glad I'm getting back into it. I've been SO blessed since I have been going.
I'm grateful for the Christmas season. Everyone is so happy. I love the music. I love buying presents for people. I love to see how happy they get (:
I'm grateful for the book "Putting on the Armor of God." Bishop told me I need to read it, & it's so good so far. It's about how Satan works, & understanding him better to protect ourselves better. It's awesome (:
I'm grateful for my photography class. It's been so fun to learn how to use my mom's camera & I feel like I've gotten slightly more creative. haha, & I got to take the Littlefield's family pictures on Saturday. That was hilarious. They are the funniest family. Here's some of the cutest ones! (:





love this family (:

So for my thanksgiving, my mom was out of town taking care of her terminally ill father in law. I wasn't too happy about her being gone, but it was necessary. So my dad, gma, little sister & I went to Mimi's cafe for a thanksgiving lunch.


It was nice to just hang out with family for a while. My brother called and we all got to talk to him for a while which was really nice. The holidays are alot harder that he's gone than any other time of year. Then I went to Gloria's & hung out for a couple hours & that was way fun. I love when she's in town. I'm kinda sad that I'm not moving close to her like I thought! buuttt her house is always crazy & a good time :)
Then I went to Emilie's house for dinner. & that was super chill, but really nice :) After dinner we went to Lala's house for a bit. 


Then came to my house & watched Burlesque, which is a SUPER good movie, btw. 

Oh & last tuesday Kade & I went to see blue man group. SO much fun.

a thousand pictures later... that's all I got ;) hah. Life is good. I'm very blessed, & very grateful <3

No comments:

Post a Comment